Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2018 — By Admin
1. The spirit of giving. Surprise a less fortunate person or family with a gift card to one of 240+ members.
2. Bring a pie to your Holiday gathering from one of our 22 stops on our Hoosier Pie Trail.
Place your orders now for Thanksgiving! Some places like Lisa's Pie Shop, orders need to be placed by Friday before Thanksgiving. Bluebird Restaurant - Call and order yours today! $13.99 a pie --must be picked up Wednesday the 21st by 8pm. http://www.bluebirdmorristown.com
3. Take a load off and go out to eat at Gray Brothers Cafeteria for your Thanksgiving or Christmas Holiday Meal.
4. Buy locally made pottery at Lost River Market & Deli in Paoli. While you're there, check out all the locally made products from Indiana Artisans. Don't forget to order your Holiday Pie at 812-723-3735.
5. Gifts that give all year round such as gift cards one of IFA's Ice Cream for Ice Cream Trail stops. Nothing like mid-summer finding and using the gift card to your favorite Ice Cream or custard place such as Igloo Frozen Custard in Lafayette.
6. Give the gift of holiday spirits
Cardinal Spirits has the perfect 3-pack Local Libation Combination featuring three of their handcrafted spirits. Bramble - Berry Hisbiscus vodka, Songbird a craft coffee liquor, Flora, liquor made with Raspberry and edible flowers (jasmine, elderflower, hibiscus and raspberries)
Cedar Creek Distillery has perfect cocktail kits for the cocktail lover or hard to buy for someone. Take a trip to Cedar Creek Distillery, Winery, and Brewery and stock up on gifts. The cocktail kits include everything you need to make a specific cocktail. One stop giving. Spirits, Beer, Wine - that is all.
6. Watch Candy Cane Pours
The Martinsville Candy Kitchen will make candy canes every Saturday in Nov. & Dec. Typically, they make twice each Saturday, then move to three times each Saturday as we get closer to Christmas. They might even add in Fridays around 6 pm in December. Watch their FB page for specific pour times they try to post those each week.
McCord Candies (reservations required for groups) (Need Hours)Open candy cane tours beginning November 16th.
Friday tours are 5:30-8:30 , Saturday's 12:00-8:00, Sunday's 12:00-6:00
Cost of the tour is $4.00. This cost includes a candy cane that the guest can twist into a candy cane or personal unique design. Each tour will last about 45 minutes. Come hungry because their candy case will be busting at the seams with candy, chocolates,and truffles!
7. Take the family to see Santa Korners Kountry Kitchen CALLING KIDS OF ALL AGES!!!!You wont want to miss out to have breakfast with the jolly man himself Santa & Mrs. Claus mark your calendars Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 9 AM - 11 AM.
Martinsville Candy Kitchen November 24 and December 15 from 2-4 pm. Parents are welcome to take their own photos.
8. Snuggle up with your lovey with dinner and show at Blue Gate Restaurant and Theatre
10. Take the family to Pokagon State Park for toboggan sledding then grab a bite to eat at one of the delicious stops in Steuben County.
Lakeview Grille at the Potawatomi Inn at Pokagon State Park
11. "Hostess with the mostess" - Buy a local wine from our Wine, Wine, Anytime Trail